<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Saturday, 11 April 2009 @ 09:58
check out these websites. www.fmylife.com www.whatmakesyoufat.com

I feel a sudden urge to tell all about my diet these two day. By that I mean what I eat, not DIE-t.

Thursday lunchtime with babyjae
1. Ham and cheese sandwich
2. Mouse tail noodles
3. Popcorn chicken
4. Fishballs
5. Jelly

I'm turning into a right glutton. and a garbage bin at that.

Friday breakfast
1. Ginormous bowl of cereal while watching E!

lunchtime
1. Popiah
2. Claypot Mousetail noodles
3. Ice Cream! (:

Dinner
1. Rice

Supper
1. Spinach Lasagne!
2. Walnut Milk

...and today its going to start all over again. just had a ginormous bowl of cereal with mango and grapefruit. I'm so lifeless lah, people are so busy with not time to go online but I'm talking about food that I have alreadyeaten.

BUT I HAPPY LAH! (:

I just realized babyjae is at baling practice. So THATS why he was up so early to msg me. 8 am pulak, not like him at all.

Labels: