I shall now update on my cockroach killing spree at Hui Li's place.
I went to HuiLi's house for a harmless sleepover and to do addmaths in preparation for the coming exam. I arrived at her place at 9.30pm. We went online and harassed people for awhile, checked out blogs and then began on our add math.At around 1.30am am, we went down stairs to have like heart to heart talk over cookies and milk.
2am is when the horror began! Hui Li and I went up to her room and Hui Li decided she had to answer nature's call. She went to the bathroom, switched on the light and a behold, a cockroach! If you know me well enough, you'd know cockroaches are one of my biggest fears.
Hui Li and I jumped on the bed screaming. We were terrified and being such girls. The cockroach ran under the sofa in her room. We eventually got off the bed and tentatively tiptoed toward the bathroom to get a mop to get the cockroach out. Hui Li's house convieniently has no Shieldtox! (health reasons)
We tried to get the cockroach out from under the sofa but it was no where to be found. I was really freaked and jumpy.
Me Hui LiNever mind lah. I very tired, Going to sleep now. its okay wan lah, just make sure you close your mouth.
How can you sleep with a cockroach in the room?I very tired lah. *switches off the light*So I had no choice but to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep and was very restless and kept dreaming. Then at 6am I woke up and went to the bathroom and there was the cockroach! I grabbed a stack of Hui Li's theory papers, roleed them up and started chasing the cockroach around the bathroom.
When I finally hit it, i hit it again and again like about ten times until it was totally flattened to make sure it was dead. I was so happy after that. Can sleep peacefully. Then I pulled out my phone and woke my babyjae up to tell him all about it.. I also sent a msg to my bro and dad waking them up telling them I'd finally overcome my fear and killed a cockroach. Here are the pictures. (:






How can she sleep!?
The finale (:
Oi! Why you whacking my toilet?!Labels: random