I have my fair share of song fads and now I'm deciding to follow suit in people like nennenlin and becca by telling the whole wide world what songs I am addicted to.
Songs I have been addicted to this year.
1. Circus
2. Right Round
3. So What
4. How Do You Sleep
5. Supermassive Black Hole
6. Just Dance
All I can think of.
Currently on replay :
1. Cookie Jar
2. 1,2,3,4
3. Kiss me thru the phone (I don't have it so I'm constantly visiting chen's blog to listen to it. pathetic lah)
I'm so lifeless. This is my 4th post today. I just got back form Rachel's thing thing, her surprise party lah, but it wasn't a surprise. She very potong lah. Come in straightaway say ' I KNEW IT'. But right, she got lucky underwear from with the word 'wang (chinese)'. MY english so kampung lah, but i dont care loh.
Its Easter tomorrow. I'm supposed to be happy but I'm like Chen right now, confused and indecisive.
Since I'm going to Lee Hom, someone please lend me CDs! To quote KayZhi, I very kiasu, must know all the songs and lyrics.
1 thing 2 say, 3 words 4 you, I love you. (:
Labels: random