<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Thursday, 16 April 2009 @ 21:19
I am going to die die in chemistry 2nd term.

My physics teacher so conveniently bailed out on me.

So did my add math teacher.

Well the subjects are taught by the same teacher.

Does anyone need tuition around Tmn seputeh area? Friday 430pm. RM 150. 4 students per class. There are only 2 now. ): leave me a cbox message if you do.

I hope someone does.

Did I mention I realised my blog had 90 hits today? Proves my theory right that humans are like vultures, feeding off misery and drama. I am no different lah! Got drama I also wanna read lah. :D but. tsk.

&& I love my babyjae. (:

&& world, just because I don't write like I'm the victim, it doesn't mean I'm the antagonizer either. You think I'm really shallow and jump to conclusions. Well you guys don't know anything, don't hear both sides of the story, so yeah you can start hating me and boycotting my blog now if you want to. So maybe I was wrong on this count, but you guys don't know how it feels like, so don't be so quick to judge and keep your opinions to yourself. I really don't need them.

&& did you really think it would make it better? you have a warped, bias sense of logic.

Labels: