So I'm having a booth at the Interact Carnival. It's called Hit the QQ! My idea okay! =P
I'm so sorry I have to go late tomorrow for the preparations, Ooi Kay Zhi. I feel so bad. ): BUT I WILL NOT SLACK! :D
I feel very grateful today. && I'm also in a bad mood. Weird combination? I shall say my thank yous. (:
Thank you to
Ooi Kay Zhi, for helping me tie egg trays. (long story)
Lee Pei She for helping me tie egg trays and relieving my painful throat with chrysanthemum tea. (:
Louise Tan for making sure the egg trays did not have anything living in them. (:
Miss Leela for not scolding me for not bringing my file and thanking me when I helped her do stuff. (:
Nicholas Lim, Rachel Ho and Pn. Chan for helping me collect the afternoon session photo money. (:
Loo Tong Yang for agreeing with me on my choice of Tweety Bird. Actually I like pikachu also. (:
Ang Hui Li for your very comfortable shoulder. (:
Ong Ye Shan for your counter pain. (:
Khor Zhong Wei for buying the coupons. (:
Last but most definitely not least,
Lim Jae Haan for making my day. <3
Labels: random