<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Saturday, 9 May 2009 @ 23:52
Hello. I shall now begin what Carmen calls my mass updates. (: She is quite right in saying that because my blog will remain dormant for the next week. (:

I shall first blog about erm. THE INTERACT CARNIVAL. 

Preparations a day before the carnival. (: Jaejae, Kayzhi and I came to school early early to do the deco. (: Chen and Huili came after. Kayzhi, babyjae and I walked all the way to Amcorp Popular bokstore to but our materials. (: It was quite an enjoyable walk actually with Kay Zhi helping to carry my bag. (: Pictures. :D



Babyjae looking oh so hot. (: Note that Kay Zhi is sticking out his butt.

Kay Zhi the bimbo. (:

Kay Zhi with my bag.

Left in the picture alone ):

Kay Zhi in the taxi paid for by Mark Loh Zhi Xiong who walked all the way to Amcorp and bought Panadol Actifast for his fever and ate Subway and 50cents nasi lemak. (:

He's so tall that only my teeth are in the picture. But I like it. (:

Scenic view of Tmn Jaya. :D Don't knock the place. Have many happy memories there.

Babyjae and Kay Zhi again. Note, they are both showing off their butts.

Snapped a shot of this adorable tweety bird mattress I saw in school. (:

CARNIVAL DAY!

I actually thought it was quite tame but our QQ booth livened it up. I actually got into a bit of argument with the boyf in the morning because of what time he had to be there. It was all just a misunderstanding. Pictures now. I can't post some pictures up. I have to preserve some people's dignity. :D

Hit the QQ is basically a game where you throw water ballons and try to hit the QQ monsters. Namely, Jaehaan, Kayzhi, Yeshan, TianKeat, Matthew and at one point Huili. We dressed the QQ monsters up so QQ-ly. (: Take a look.



Helium balloons!









Picture of the day...



It was awesome lah. Even though I had sore muscles from lugging bucket of water balloons up and down the slope from the canteen to the assembly grounds. Muscles!I think I can like throw shotputt further than meiting ady! Okay, I don't think that day will ever come.

Labels: