Sports day was awesome ! (: I really did have a blast. Thank you to all my kuning 4x100 teammates. (: It was a bit disappointing with the silver but I love you guys for trying your best and no, I don't blame you at all. <3The boyf looked banyak banyak panas in his marching outfit. Wild blue wolf pulak. <3
I realized I'm graduating next year. I guess its true that they say you're closest to the people in the year above you. I have to watch o many of my friends graduating this year and I'm really going to miss them. I want to say I miss you to my dear olahraga friends.
Pang Yee Jeat
Ng Hwee Ling
Ong Chye Leng
Tan Jia Hwa
Kimberley Wong
I love you girls! (: 
Pre sports day preparations. Kay Zhi pole dancing.

No, I don't think the camera loves you very much.

Jaejae with his blue wolf hair. (:

<3



My darling Ang Hui Li!


Pang Yee Jeat, Wong Zi Ling. Yellow through and through! <3>
Congratulations Ang Hui Li and Pang Yee Jeat!
Ang Hui Li, Peserta Terbaik for the 2nd time yo! I'm nothing but happy for you<3
Pang Yee Jeat, Olahragawati and Peserta Terbaik for the 3rd time in a row yo! You really deserve it<3
Labels: School