So i got baptised on the 23rd August 2009. (:
Thank you.
Korkor, mummy, daddy, mama, yehyeh, ian, carmen and everyone who was there. (:
You all awzumzumz can die.
Now I must study can die.
I love Raygun. and Martin Johnson. (: So hooked on
Waiting in Line-RaygunI realized I really should start updating more. (: Which will definitely happen once my korkor leaves for UK and then I will have the laptop all to myself. Which will probably permanently in my room.
I still have a slight sore throat from my sickness last week which I THOUGHT was H1N1. Luckily, I was wrong. One thing I learnt from that horrible sick, sleeping whole day, body aching can die experience is that I'm allergic to Tamiflu. I am not going to say how I found out. You can ask me if you want. (:
I need to go do my coordinate geometry. Can die.
Carmen influence me can die.
I can't wait for tuition tmr. Thats not something you hear evewyday. (:
Labels: random