
My korkor is flying off tmr. I will miss him vewy vewy much. ):
The only piece(s) of good news this brings is I get to have the laptop,iPod and chocolate chip cookies all to myself. (I'll update more! ) But it won't be the same.
Who is going to call me names, bring me to buy dvds, pay for my lunch, ferry me to and fro, come into my room and laze on my bed, eat the food that I can't finish, buy me McDonald's ice cream on the way home,take me out just because, conspire against my parents together... and the list goes on. ):

I hope you achieve everything you aim for and never ever lose your beliefs. You can succeed in whatever you put your mind to and I thank you for being such an amazing, protective brother over the years. Korkor, I love you and will miss you very much. <3

Labels: seriousness