<body>

yuli lim! (:


I'm just trying to find my place and if you happen to read about it along the way, good for you. (: Oh and, I love tweety, but its not because of twitter.(: Current obsession : Ribbons, halter tops, floral patterns, boyfriend shirts and pinafores. (:

BLABBERMOUTH (:

Blogs worth reading. (:
those dusty old files. (:
March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 April 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010

Hit me! (:

CREDITS
Designer: chong
Saturday, 14 November 2009 @ 23:48
I don't know why, lately, I've been big on the whole friendship thing, and I really should let the people I love know that I care for them. I'm going to do a dedication every day. (:

This post is dedicated to Ms. Daffy.

I want to say you're awzumzum my dear. You are one of the most accepting, lovable, KIND people that I have ever met && I've really grown closer to you than ever before. You really are like, how Ms.Business describes you, a chameleon. You can suit anyone. I love you Ms. Daffy and I'm looking forward to shopping tomorrow yo! :D

Labels: