I'm right back to square one with all these nonsensical thoughts zooming around my head.
I do wonder that back then, was it my personality that did it?
Have I changed, to change all that? Or, is it just because they didn't know me any better?
What was it actually?
I'm sorry, for the mask I've developed. Maybe I was a better person back then? Or just better at pretty enigma? Looking back, I do regret it and I'm sorry, but it probably meant nothing and means even less now. But, was it a mask back then? Am I who I really am right now?
If only someone knew what I was talking about. If only I knew how to express it without sounding psychotic(schizophrenic)?
But of course, I can't tell anyone. Or, they'd just think I'm some nonsensical bovine who thinks too much, expects too much and ends up with nothing. Thats probably true though.
I set my hopes and expectations too high, much too high for what I'm worth.
Ignore me though, my mask will be back on in a few minutes and you'd never know. (: Not that you ever did.
Labels: Philosophies