HAPPY 23rd MONTHLY ANNIVERSARY TO BABYJAE AND ME. (: <3
I had 4 periods of relief today. FOUR. and guess what? I thought today would be such a busy day that I did not bother to bring workbooks to school.
End result : Standing around staring into space. And making hand signals across the school to babyjae's class which kah jo so charmingly misinterpreted as a rude sign ie middle finger.
and its going to be ANOTHER saturday spent at school. ):
nobody wants to watch shopaholic with me. ): hit me up if you do.
&& I'm going to rant...
Today right. not just today okay.
I have 2 friends. They do everything together so i like left out left out lorh. So right, everytime I walk back from lab alone LORH. Some more, friend 2 supposed to be 1 of my best friends, treat me like backup friend loh sometimes. So right, perasaan saya selalu tersinggung. But I put happy happy face, and right, I was really pissed off today. When in conversation with friend 1 and friend 2, suddenly friend 1 stand up.
"Friend 2, I want to talk to you outside alone."
Walauei. At least right, you dont leave me alone with 3 guys without any explanation right while you stand outside talking and laughing.
Friend 2, you also know what it feels like right. You rant to me constantly. So i try to include you when I do stuff, and what do I get in return?
By the way right, thats what I did in the 4 periods relief. Try not to let my feelings show and keep a POKERFACE. Luckily I had this majlis anugerah cemerlang raptai to go to.
&& I ranted a lot.
Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings(friend1, friend2) but blogs are supposed to be like online diaries anyway. So who cares loh.
Forgive my very disjointed paragraphing and kampung english. You should know I write like this when I'm very animated.
Labels: friendship blues, random