It's finally over but I think I'm currently having withdrawal symptoms. I miss debate! ): It's so stressful, so emotionally demanding and yet so, so much fun. I got closer to a lot of people throughout the provess of getting ready and the competition itself.
Tan Wen MinRachel GanKimberly YapSean BehSoo Jin Yun Lim Li AnneAaron LeongJashmeshPeter Hengand last but most definitely not least
my darling
Carmen Chua Shar Minand awesome coach
Ian Beh Rong-ChengI also met many new friends (: which I do not know their name. =/Seafield people who are crazy convincing public speakers and who would not want to marry debaters!
Bukit Bandaraya 5 people! - Zhi Yang, Emmanuel, Kala and erm... one more guy (:
Ahmed
USJ 4 people (: - Wei Jun and that guy in the blazer =/
Sri Permata people- Tsubasa (:
Sri Muda 1 (: - the entire team!
I can't remember names. =/
Full report with pictures up soon.
Labels: random, School